Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHA and then some

yeah yeah yeah its Tuesday and I'm just posting, hey I've been busy and I'm still stuck at 8 subscribers so mane if you reading this tell somebody RATNAH! Ok this week I will talk about FACEBOOK, Recession gas, and some sports stuff.

Ok quickly lemme say if you are new to this blog or a current reader when you seen what appears to be mispelt <---- words please realize that I am a very bright guy with a unique sense of humor and I simply type things the way most people (particularly southerners) say them phonetically. So if you get stumped just take a deep bref and think about how you pronounce and enunciate words ok....now on to other stuff.

Facebook is slowly but surely making millions of dollars at the expense of becoming my -_________- (or myspace), now I must say I am a bit disturbed because many people left my -________- because of too much advertising and other ridiculous games and gimmicks to post on peoples page.  Now I am not against entrepreneurs utilizing it to get information out I think it is a useful tool however, all the spam that is being inundated on peoples pages, post of music videos or pics of Jordan's and other knock offs is getting a bit overwhelming...Now I understand hey making money but at the expense of being outta style in 3 more years well...all I can do is smh.  Twitter my newest gem will eventually fall victim as well so I truly believe we will all go back (those of us in our late tweenies early thirties and up) to msn, google, yahoo and other messaging services that were so popular in the late ninenees and two thousands.  I remember when you would catch up with people and or meet new folks in msn chat rooms....the ebony room hahahaha stuff like that....

In other news gas is starting to get like the prices of produce per pound....and I can't figure out for the life of me how petrol stations can charge one price for cash and another for credit/debit?  Either this is pure greed or we are simply missing that there is a fluctuation of .10 and therefore letting me know petrol shouldn't be as high as it is.  I hate riding down the road and seeing the big sign that displays gas a "the cheapest price in town" or so I think then I get to the pump and swipe and the price jumps up ten cents.....FALSE ADVERTISING I'm suing  (lol j/k...but maybe)....hell with buying a Powerball I need that dolluh to get a 1/3 extra to the tank ya nahmeen son (new york voice).

And so the NBA final four is set.....Memphis didn't make it thru but I can tell you their bandwagon got full (I must admit I was pulling for them and the city).  OKC and Dallas and Dewayne James vs DRose an nem...I happen to to like the new power shift gives the Association a new feel and fills up seats on other bandwagons.  As y'all know I don't have a NBA team I just like watching good exciting basketball...I digress.  So Russell Westbrook seems to have figured out that his star can shine very bright if he plays Rondo-esque with a better j.....well I hope he figures that out b/c he sees what happens if he tries to still the Light.....#backlash.  DRose an nem put on a show against Dewayne James and friends, out played out hustled and out posterized.  Dewayne James went back to one on one and err time they do that they show that they will not beat anybody unless they shoot the lights out which bof are streaky shooters.  The supporting cast better show up or this series will be shawt.  If they go down 2-0 or 3-0 mock my words and I have said this all year that Pat Riley will intervene and take over a la Van Gundy in 06 (I think he secretly cant wait specially now that Phil is gone).  Welp that for sports news and simply the fact that my fanguz are tired from typing....

Until...

No comments: